We know the summer holidays have only just started but it isn’t too early to start planning for getting “back to school” in September with some skills refresher training.
Anthony is running a half day training course in London in conjunction with the lovely people at Fundraising UK Ltd to help you polish up your existing skills and give you lots of hints and tips to make your workbooks and spreadsheets more efficient.
Microsoft Excel is a very useful tool for analysing your campaign data, results and key performance indicators. And there are some very useful hints and tips and easy formulas that could make your job a lot easier and give greater insight into your data.
If you feel like your Excel skills aren’t up to date or would welcome some refresher training to get you back up to speed this is the course for you.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn or refresh their skills in Excel – You will not require any prior knowledge of Excel formulas and functions just being able to open Excel would be great.
The course will cover:
- Walk through of the ribbon – giving you an overview of the most useful items
- Introduction to useful formula (countif / sumif / if / Vlookup)
- Basic Data manipulation tools including:
- text to columns
- remove duplicates
- conditional formatting
- Basic Pivot Reports – an extremely valuable tool to analyse your data
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Manipulate data ready for your reporting requirements
- Manipulate data for importing into your CRM system
- Create Pivot Reports and Charts to display data to your peers or Line managers
The half-day training is on Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 10.15am and costs just £100+VAT for charity participants.